colour palette : a whiter shade of pale

colour palette : a whiter shade of pale, curated by Emma Lamb / photograph © emma lamb

Hello, yes it is Saturday and yes I'm blogging! I had one or two technical hitches here yesterday so couldn't bring you my first colour palette of the year, but here it is one day later than planned!


I am being entirely inspired by white this week, see 'making everyday beautiful' from Monday and Heather's inspiring 'colour story' on Wednesday. Not to mention all the wonderful snow the UK has had this week, we even got a wee dusting here in Edinburgh last night... yay! So I have been rummaging around in my studio to see what 'white' I could find, but you know me I couldn't help but sneak in just a wee bit of colour here and there!

Of course, once I had gathered up this wee collection of goodies and laid them out I began to get lost in the inspiration of the beautiful details and those snippets of colour...

colour palette : a whiter shade of pale, curated by Emma Lamb / photograph © emma lamb
colour palette : a whiter shade of pale, curated by Emma Lamb / photograph © emma lamb
colour palette : a whiter shade of pale, curated by Emma Lamb / photograph © emma lamb
colour palette : a whiter shade of pale, curated by Emma Lamb / photograph © emma lamb

If you would like to see more details I'll be adding more images to my Flickr pages later today.

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

7 comments

  1. So pretty, love the dash of Magenta x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours and the pieces you have chosen, It makes the magenta glow.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so elegant! I love the clean, crisp feeling of it all. I heard about the snow over there. I bet it was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clean Fresh collection.
    Your choices are lovely !
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm drooling and dribbling, metaphorically speaking of course!
    Stunningly simple and beautiful.

    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma