making everyday beautiful : winter blues

Welcome to the last week before the holidays... yay!

Still no real signs of a proper white winter happening here in Edinburgh just yet. We've been teased with one or two flurries of snow and a whole lot of lovely frosty days, but I am still hopeful that next week will be different... keep your fingers crossed for a wee spot of Christmas magic! Until then I am getting my wintry fix with this gorgeous collection of winter blues from 'making everyday beautiful'...

Images from the Flickr pool titled 'making everyday beautiful': 1. blue star by fox-and-fern, 2. and leather by knitalatte11, 3. P1000481-001 by yellowhouse72, 4. untitled by Katherine Codega, 5. Winter Evening Survival Kit by B-Anne-B, 6. Ka-Pow Christmas by Trisha Brink Design, 7. untitled by marina*R, 8. untitled by Steffen Tuck
Image credits: 1. fox-and-fern, 2. knitalatte11, 3. yellowhouse72, 4. Katherine Codega, 5. B-Anne-B, 6. Trisha Brink Design, 7. marina*R, 8. Steffen Tuck

Oh before I forget, I did find some very pretty pink fairy lights last week, in Paperchase, yay! I can't seem to find them in their online store but they are much like these white ones, which I also came home with... as well as these tiny glass baubles!

Emma, x

5 comments :

  1. Gorgeous blues, Emma, and I love Margie's indigo pine cones soooo much ♥ oxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice, emma! thanks for including my star!!! hope you get some snow-we got some yesterday here in maine, but today is raining-yuck!! happy holidays to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool looking and beautiful.
    Lovely arrangement.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! May all your dreams come true...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the line 'Making everyday beautiful' .. it'd make a nice song lyric!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my wee blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will be deleted.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Wishing you a fabulous day!
Emma, x