making everyday beautiful : whispers of winter

Happy, happy December my bloggy pals!

It was so lovely this morning to wake up to our first snowfall of the winter... it wasn't much, just a wee smattering of the white stuff that was quickly washed away by the rain, but it has given me hope. Hope that this winter will be another snowy one, yay! It has also given me the inspiration for today's gorgeous collection of 'making everyday beautiful' favourites... another reason to be happy this Monday morning!

Oh and one more reason to be happy today, my Etsy shop has reached 9000 admirers over the weekend... whoop, whoop!!!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

7 comments

  1. these are all so pretty.especially love the bunny...
    congrats on the admirers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9000 Admirers....that is Awesome! Congrats,Shari

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kitty is so cute; we really love the photographs. Thank you for sharing with everyone. Congratulations on your Etsy shop! WOW, that is fabulous!!!

    ~Sampson & Lorrie
    puddlesprice.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. a lovely winter collection! and that's a lot of admirers! well done, Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so tiny and poetic Emma :) so winter!
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma