making everyday beautiful : it's starting to look a lot like christmas!

Hello and happy Monday!

That festive feeling is starting to creep over me now and with all the lovely Christmassy images you've been adding to 'making everyday beautiful' recently I just couldn't resist curating this collection today...

making everyday beautiful : it's starting to look a lot like christmas! | Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. such pretty things, 2. such pretty things, 3. picca-boo, 4. IDA Interior LifeStyle, 5. wood & wool stool, 6. cafe noHut, 7. Adriatikka

This December I've been bringing out one decoration a day, kinda like a reverse advent calendar. So far we have a fairy light trellis and my favourite vintage baubles hanging on pretty bare twigs. However today I think it has to be the day for our wee tree and obviously more fairy lights, I'm on the hunt for some pretty neon pink ones! I haven't made a decoration yet this year and I keep thinking about paper stars...

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

10 comments

  1. Oh I love that star by cafe noHut! It's just given me an idea for decorations :)

    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sophie, you must take a peek at her blog too - http://cafenohut.blogspot.co.uk/ - so much gorgeous inspiration and pretty diy projects! I am completely smitten with everything she does... :) xx

      Delete
  2. GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!! Gah, so I fell ill again (as you may have gathered from my silence, but getting spoonful out and haven't forgotten you logo dear girl. I've designed two, now want to put it on the website.

    thea.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear Miss Thea!
      Goodness me again!? You poor thing, I hope you're on the mend now?
      Yes we need to chat about lots of lovely things, I'll drop you a wee note when the holiday rush is over... :)
      Huge hugs to you!
      Emma, x

      Delete
  3. Just lovin' that picca boo string of beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, im a new blogger and i like your blog very much it is beautifull
    I invite you to take a look at my blog (just started)
    love, Ellen

    http://emmallamb.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://ietsiepietsiekitschie.blogspot.nl/

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the beautiful Christmas decorations Emma :) All that pretty pink! And your shop is looking so lovely at the mo, have put that Christmas garland on my xmas wish list! And your beautiful orange/ taupe pot holder! The list never ends! ;) Hope you have a wonderful Christmas, love safxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh such beautiful sparkly things, I feel christmassy too now! :-) Pretty indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's not feeling very Christmassy here yet. No fairy lights working (what happened in transit between here and Greece I'll never know). But I too want pink pink pink. A soft vintage pink. Can I find such a thing? NO! Do let me know how you get on with your pink fairy light hunt :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma