etsy favourites : feeling a little non-traditionally festive

In my studio this week I'm crocheting up a few festive ideas with some traditionally festive colours and alongside those I'm working with some deep charcoal grey for a separate project. Today while looking through my Etsy favourites I can see that those two ideas are coming together in perfect harmony and are influencing the pieces I'm being drawn to. Maybe I should pay more attention and listen harder to my subconscious... ?

feeling a little non-traditionally festive : Etsy treasury curated by Emma Lamb

5 comments :

  1. i just saw this on etsy -it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous selection, love the colours...grey is so calming don't you think? just what you need to keep Christma calm too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma, I loved what you wrote about the subliminal way that color enters into our creative output.

    Sometimes, I laugh when all of a sudden I realize where That Color came from. Brains are apparently quite wonderful places where magic occurs daily while "we" are elsewhere.

    I am currently beginning this year's major Christmas project. I paint individual watercolor cards for all my friends. Starting early is essential to avoid last minute sloppiness!

    It is always such a pleasure to visit here. xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Wishing you a fabulous day!
Emma, x