featured : a wee interview over at A Place for Twiggs

Hello and happy, happy Friday my lovely bloggy pals... !

I have a hugely busy day ahead of me here... have already had one slightly panicky moment this morning about it all while trying to reconcile what is actually achievable in a twenty for hour day and what I want to have achieved in those said twenty four hours! I have two winter fairs happening in just over a weeks time (more about them very soon) and have a bunch of things to prepare for them as well as a couple of other very exciting deadlines next week... so can't wait to tell you about them, eek!

Deep breath. Stay calm and crochet as much as is humanly possibly!

Today though you can read a wee interview I did for the lovely Miss Twiggs over on her gorgeous blog 'A Place for Twiggs'. I do hope you enjoy it...

A wee interview I did over at A Place for Twiggs

Remember I featured Miss Twiggs' beautiful photography in one of my etsy favourites posts the other week. Do take a peek if you missed it, I promise you will adore her work just as much as I do!

Emma, x

4 comments :

  1. well done Emma, nice to read your interview! Good luck with all your up and coming crafty events, Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miss Emma! I just wanted to stop by on my rounds today to say how thankful I am for wonderful you! I have been inspired by all that you do and share here on your blog...and since it's my week to give shout outs to those I'm thankful for (Thanksgiving here in the USA tomorrow!) I thought I'd stop by and let you know.

    Cheers for a great Christmas Season, may you be blessed beyond measure!

    Trish

    P.S. Congrats...I love Miss Twiggs too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed knowing more about you. Thank you Emma!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my wee blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will be deleted.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Wishing you a fabulous day!
Emma, x