pattern crush : Mix 'n' Match 11 Wallpaper Collection by Kirath Ghundoo

Mix 'n' Match 11 Wallpaper Collection by Kirath Ghundoo | Emma Lamb

OMG, am I loving these fabulous wallpaper prints by Kirath Ghundoo, an incredibly talented lady nicknamed as the ‘queen of pretty geometrics’ and rightly so! I discoverd her gorgeous work thanks to Heart Home magazine as she is for their nominated Design Award 2012. As soon as I clicked through to her website I was completely smitten with her collection of Mix 'n' Match 11 wallpaper designs.


The colours, the bold but delicate geometric patterns, the mismatched theme... everything about them is just gorgeous! They're so fresh and pretty but with a wonderful retro vibe too. Kinda Mid Century Modern brought bang up to date! I'm having a tough time deciding which combination I would choose but I'm totally conviced a statement feature of one or two lengths behind my sofa would look amazing! Of course I would need a new sofa to go with them, I've got my eye on this one at the moment... ;)

Mix 'n' Match 11 Wallpaper Collection by Kirath Ghundoo | Emma Lamb

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

1 comment

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma