making everyday beautiful : colour burst!

Good morning, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!?

How about a bright and fun burst of gorgeous colour to kick start this Monday morning...

Fabric, yarn, flowers and crochet. Just because they make everyday beautiful... :)

Remember to hop on over to our wee group on Flickr if you would like to join in, we reached 500 members last week and we would love to have you join us too!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

5 comments

  1. Great choices. They made me happy as always:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear Emma, lovely and colorful gallery! Perfect to start the new week with energy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! And those triangles from KitschCafe just gave me a new idea...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Emma

    Splash of colour indeed! Believe me the mood spills over you. I mean, the happiness wafts across to the reader :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma