making everyday beautiful : hello Septmber!

making everyday beautiful : hello Septmber! | Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. { House } of A La Mode, 2. andrea creates, 3. Liesl ♥, 4. cocon work, 5. peonyandthistle, 6. peonyandthistle, 7. clarabellacraft

Good morning! Hello and welcome September!!!

Yes it is September already, wowee! And after a lovely long, lazy summer break I'm feeling excited about revving up my creative juices again, how about you lovelies?
Maybe you've already been up to some serious crafting goodness while I've been away?
I know there has been much wonderfully beautiful activity to catch up with in our fabulous Flickr group 'making everyday beautiful' - over 100 gorgeous images to add to the pool, thank you! It's been so tough to pick my favourites for today's post summer collection, but I though these were quite fitting to welcome a new month and celebrate a sense of transition with an exciting creative season just around the corner... autumn is coming, yay!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

10 comments

  1. Lovely tones. :) Although I'm a summer girl at heart, my favourite colours are definitely autmnal!
    Lovely to have you back Emma! We visited your little corner of the world last week, it was lovely to be back in Edinburgh again! :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dearest Vivienne!
      I do hope you had a fab time in the city, I know you've been excited about coming back for such a long time... :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for including us with these lovelies! Good to have you back!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet Dorothy!
      I aodre seeing all you gorgeous submissions to the pool, you (and Phil) have such a great eye for fabulous finds... :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. thank you so much for featuring my collar here! :)
    these are all so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely lovely subdued colors of a fabulous fall ... love Andrea Creates!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely selection if images, love the late summer tones x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty one, Emma! Happy September =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dearest Rachel... we do love a good autumn season for inspiration, don't we!? ;)
      xx

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous little collage Emma

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma