making everyday beautiful : the autumn hush

Can you feel it? The Autumn hush?

Ahem, I suppose not if you're in the southern hemisphere! But up north and certainly here in Edinburgh I can feel the change in the light and the temperatures (blimmin' chilly last night!). There seems to be a calm stillness in people, not so frantic or irritated. Maybe a sense of relief that the summer, such as it was, has ended!? We can focus on enjoying homely activities instead of being disappointed at the lack of picnic weather. It's definitely time to start preparing a cosy nest for the winter and as we know that always brings out the best in our creativity!

Please do come on over to 'making everyday beautiful' to share your creativity, inspirations and beautiful moments, of course all seasons are welcome... :)

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

8 comments

  1. i'm getting ready for fall:)
    beautiful color palette!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the helleborus! Definitely signs of Spring down under!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful blush as well as hush ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!
      I almost went with 'the autumn blush' for the title of this wee collection!
      Great minds think alike... :) xx

      Delete
  4. Is pink and blushes big this autumn!? Beautiful and inspirational photos though! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree. Edinburgh is beautiful just now and so many people have said how much they like this cool clear weather with the most amazing light.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,

    You blog is stunning and I have officially become a follower and added you to my blogger dashboard feed :)
    Do you have a blogger button? I would really love to advertise your blog on my blog :)
    Thankyou for sharing your wonderful finds and inspiration

    Emma xx
    Emmaknitted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. adoring the rainingsheep + seasickpeaches! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma