etsy favourites : september seafoam

September seafoam... a few of my favourite finds from Etsy. | Emma Lamb
Top row: 1. 6D.designs, 2. Hello Violeta, 3. The Attic Princess, 4. REiNViNTAGE
Second row: 1. Vintage Renewal, 2. Nest Pretty Things, 3. Laura Amiss, 4. tograssdoll
Third row: 1. Two Story Vintage, 2. fashionloft, 3. Photography by Karin A, 4. Olive Manna
Bottom row: 1. Whichgoose, 2. The White Pepper, 3. Lola's Room Photography, 4. Vintage Scholar

Good morning... !

So this morning while pottering around my Etsy shop, I of course squeezed in a wee spot of window shopping while I was supposed to be working! Is it actually possible to open up Etsy in your browser and not get distracted by all the gorgeous handmade goodness on there!? I know I've never been able to do it, even with the best intentions I inevitably get tempted off course by something pretty or shiny!

Today it's been mostly yummy seafoam themed finds. I love this colour just now and especially when teamed with its classic counterparts of beige, nude pinks, peach, cream and natural linen shades with a touch of semi transparent greys and a hint warm browns. They make the prettiest collection of autumnal pastels and strike a good balance between cool and warm tones.

To find out more about all these yummy finds you can use the individual links above or take a wee peek at the treasury collection here.

Emma, x

ps : If you love this you'll love Leslie Shewring's latest edition of 'Colour Me Pretty' for Decor8, similar but much bolder version of these colours... gorgeous!

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

2 comments

  1. *Gasp* what a gorgie collection, made Even More Seductive after reading your description of the colours, seriously - I'm drooling!
    Etsy is soooo dangerous like that, I often pop on to find something specific and then slowly but surely I find myself 3 hours later still there and looking at something Totally Different!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! love your selection, beautiful colours and descriptions. I want them all x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma