good reads : 91 Magazine, Autumn 2012

Have you seen the brand new autumn issue of 91 Magazine yet!? Wow, wow, wow... it is just gorgeous!!!

I am completely in love with it! Everything from the lovely interview with Holly Wimba, aka Golly Bard, whose watercolours are just amazing... to the pastel perfect home tour from Anna Weinreich. Not to mention the gorgeous 'neon / pastel' shoot, styled by Charlotte Love and photographed by Jonathan Gooch, with a great up-cycling 'how to' for a neon bright desk fan.
Oh, and there's the most delicious stationery feature 'Take Note' which is so making me want to run out and buy lots of tape and paper goodies. I've also got a serious urge to make lots of these adorably pretty fabric padded hangers after reading through the sweet tutorial from Lucy of Peas and Needles.

So not your average autumn themes and in my mind all the more gorgeous because of that! Huge congratulations to Caroline, Charlotte and Hannah for their incredible work and fabulous vision... :)

So what are you lovelies waiting for? Go take a peek, asap!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

4 comments

  1. Oh what a beautiful spread they have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just had a look and discovered new things! thank you Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing about 91 Magazine.
    Wow ! How incredible.
    Amazing photos and beautifully written.
    An inspiration...nice to see Autumn represented in
    a different way !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just took a little sqizz Emma, very scrummy looking articles, I shall find a moment to have a read with a nice cuppa and maybe a bit of cake!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma