making everyday beautiful : softly summer

making everyday beautiful : softly summer | Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. Cottage45, 2. Avalanche Looms, 3. _cassia_, 4. cafe noHut, 5. my little red suitcase, 6. jawkstudio, 7. CocoRose1, 8. peonyandthistle

Happy Monday everyone, I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!?
I had quite a long lazy one and it was so, so good to be able to take my foot off the pedal for a wee while. I even got to appreciate a wee spot of sunshine and catch some Olympic action on the tv before spending a cosy Sunday at home. With the rain pouring outside we cooked up a lovely roast dinner, washed it down with lots of wine and snacked on way too many chips and dip before the day was over. Simple, quiet and quite blissful... :)

I do hope you're enjoying today's favourites from 'making everyday beautiful'? These soft, hazy summer tones and handmade favourites are totally appealing to me today. Such a soothingly pretty collection of warm colours, delicate textures and crafting favourites. Just perfect for a lazy Monday I think... ;)

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

10 comments

  1. Lovely Emma. :)
    I love Cottage 45's beautiful crochet and My Little Red Suitcase's delicious buttons!
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so so beautiful. I adore these moodboards, they brighten my days no end. Thanks emma, this is so inspiring today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful finds! Good to hear you managed to have a relaxing time over the weekend. I think I need to do that some time soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Emma! What a lovely compilation on another yummy moodboard! Beautiful colours, details and inspiration by the bucket loads! Just lovely! Tania ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful colors...love the combination!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great pleasure to be in this wonderful group.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear about your relaxing weekend too.
    These pictures for starting a new week full of inspiration and sweetness. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Emma, lovely to be part of your pretty collection of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful shots - lovely colours and tones!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you are taking time to enjoy the last of your northern summer. Our Spring is in the air smattered with the fading hints of our winter. Love your beautiful Monday pics.
    Lee

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma