good reads : Dietlind Wolf for Sweet Paul Magazine

Memories and Inspiration - article, photography and styling by Dietlind Wolf for Sweet Paul Magazine, Summer 2012 | Emma Lamb

I am sure many of you have heard of and seen the Sweet Paul Magazines!? They are always packed full to bursting with the most beautiful inspiration - fabulous recipes, gorgeous finds, cute projects and some great styling tips. Of course the photography is always top notch too and always oozes delicious colour!

In the latest Summer 2012 issue I am completely smitten with a gorgeous article 'Memories and Inspiration' from prop stylist and photographer Dietlind Wolf. So, so beautiful...


Memories and Inspiration - article, photography and styling by Dietlind Wolf for Sweet Paul Magazine, Summer 2012 | Emma Lamb
All images: Dietlind Wolf for Sweet Paul Magazine

Dietland collected Victorian threads, ribbons and other such beautiful notions from a flea market, picking out her favourites because of their gorgeous colours. For this article she used those fabulous vintage finds as inspiration for curating these equally gorgeous floral bouquets. Aren't they amazing!?

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

8 comments

  1. thank you for introducing me to this beautiful magazine...the photographs are exquisite, wow!

    your blog is truly amazing too ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this, I loooove this magazine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! fabulous inspiration :) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing! So inspiring! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. The magazine collections are beautiful! I love sewing notions and flowers. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma