making everyday beautiful : red, white and blue

making everyday beautiful : red, white and blue | Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. itchinstitchin, 2. Eleanor Rose., 3. Red or Gray, 4. wood & wool stool, 5. IDA Interior LifeStyle, 6. syko Kajsa, 7. Peony and Thistle, 8. itchinstitchin

Happy Monday everyone! I do hope you're all enjoying the extended holiday weekend!?

In celebration I have a few red, white and blue favourites from our fabulous Flickr pool 'making everyday beautiful' and not even the tiniest snippet of Union Jack bunting in sight... ;)

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

11 comments

  1. thank you for adding 'our garden' in this lovely tricolor making everday beautiful! it looks festive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the only way to go today Emma! ;) Lovely images.
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including my pictures ♥ Such a lovely color theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to confess I'm so tired of Union Jack print everywhere! How nice to see this patriotic colour scheme without it - lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colander!! So sweet! Happy Monday! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much dear Emma for including my roses!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh . how . lovely .. so honored . xo emma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh! So thrilled to see our cake plates here with all these lovelies! Thanks so much! Beautiful! Going to head over to visit some of these lovely websites now!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma