making everyday beautiful : feeling crafty

making everyday beautiful : feeling crafty | Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. *Ne√ęst*, 2. contemporary embroidery, 3. Sew Lola, 4. Sew Lola, 5. found and sewn, 6, clarabellacraft

Happy Monday everyone!

Anyone else feeling a wee bit crafty? Today I am absolutely loving these gorgeous, vintage style crafting images from our Flickr group 'making everyday beautiful'... not just because they are so inspirational but because I feel drawn to these lovely neutrals. Vintage whites, snippets of soft golden shades of bare wood to the bold mustard thread, brass and copper tones mixed with creamy beige, smokey grey and deep sooty black. I love the way that gathering lots of neutral colours together makes you notice the beautiful textures and delicate details a wee bit more than you might normally. Beautiful!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

5 comments

  1. these shades are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely everyday neutrals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything with ribbons and lace :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Thanks a lot for including my fabric ribbons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do so love neutrals! This is my sort of everyday beautiful--soft and soothing.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma