colour palette : blushing coral

colour palette : blushing coral, curated by Emma Lamb / Image credits: 1. Small Talk Studio, 2. Ruche, 3. BHLDN, 4. A Fabulous Fete
Image credits: 1. Small Talk Studio, 2. Ruche, 3. BHLDN, 4. A Fabulous Fete

Wowee, this week seems to have whizzed by... hello Friday!

It had been a fabulous week though, the shop has been very busy and I have some great new custom orders to work on over the coming weeks, yay! Btw, thank you so much for all your sweet comments about my Merry Mobile yesterday! I have an exciting project lined up for the end of July and I'm looking forward to creating a few of these lovelies for that. I'll let you know all about it just as soon as I can... :)

I do hope your loving today's colour palette!? I shall be the first to confess that it is hard to follow the deliciousness of last weeks gorgeous macaron treat! Today's picks are a few of my favourite Pinterest pins from the last couple of weeks. I love the balance of warm peach and coral pink tones against the cool blues, greys and sea foam shades. They look really pretty and soft against the neutral linen tones. it feels like a very transitional palette to me, moving from the soft pastels of spring into the brighter hot tones of summer... if only it looked more like this out my window today!!!

Wishing you all a fabulous weekend,
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

9 comments

  1. wow
    that dress
    and your
    wee mobile
    looking
    great
    x
    ...

    ***

    (talent trawl:
    trawling the net for outstanding creativity)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this palette, so spring like and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love coral! :) Not very pretty outside my window either. :(
    Happy weekend Emma,
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. my friday is much happier after a visit here Emma ~~ lovely as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, Emma - you always manage to pick just the right combintation to lift the spirits - we can but pretend it's sunny, and you are helping! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. indeed these colors are lovely....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous palette. Such a lovely blog, I'm now following :-)

    xox

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma