local talent : Rosie Walters, Louise Smurthwaite & Verity Keniger at The Market

** Edited to credit the jewellery in this post to the talented maker Verity Keniger, aka Pollen. My sincerest apologies to lovely Verity for my mistake! **

Good morning... !

More pictures from The Market today and first up are the three lovely ladies on the wee stall next door to us on Saturday - Rosie Walters, Louise Smurthwaite and Verity Keniger. I've borrowed an image from each of these lovely ladies websites since my photographs of their prints were obscured by sunny reflections. Anyhoo, off we go...

Reach by Rosie Walters | Emma Lamb

Tiny hand painted house brooches by Rosie Walters at The Market, April 28th 2012 | Emma Lamb
Tiny hand painted house brooches by Rosie Walters at The Market, April 28th 2012 | Emma Lamb

Above: Rosie Walters is an incredibly talented artist whose intricate drawings always draw me in for a closer look. I absolutely adore her tiny hand painted houses brooches, so beautiful and such impressive work... :)

Below: I also love Louise Smurthwaite's playfully simple screen print designs which are absolutely perfect for her handmade notebooks and note cards.

Buses by Louise Smurthwaite | Emma Lamb
Notebooks and cards by Louise Smurthwaite at The Market, April 28th 2012 | Emma Lamb

Below: Verity Keniger, her gorgeous 'Turn Up the Colour' print and very pretty jewellery pieces. I was completely smitten by her wonderfully playful use of colour in all of her work.

Turn Up the Colour by Verity Keniger at The Market, April 28th 2012 | Emma Lamb
Playful jewellery pieces by Verity Keniger at The Market, April 28th 2012 | Emma Lamb

Do stay tuned for more posts later today, I have a few more artists to introduce you to that I know you are going to love... :)

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

2 comments

  1. Thank you for sharing all these beauties!!!
    xxx Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely agree with you about the great talent of these ladies. They have such original style!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma