making everyday beautiful : perfect petals

making everyday beautiful : perfect petals | Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. rainingsheep, 2. minna-so, 3. Machteld M, 4. loretoidas, 5. Mundo Flo

Good morning... !

Today I am loving a wee bit of pink petal perfection from our fabulous Flickr group 'making everyday beautiful'... hyacinths, roses, ranunculus and delicate spring blossom. Oh, and a few perfectly stitched french knots from minna-so that never fail to make me think of tiny carnations with their ruffled petal edges, so pretty!
I'm also gathering more perfect petals over here, such a lovely way to start a Monday morning don't you think!?

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

13 comments

  1. Hi Emma!!!
    thanks for these lovely pics!!!
    it's nice to see them as here it's raining so much...
    Have a lovely week!
    dany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Emma! I'm working on a project in a similar color palette right now so this collage is very inspiring! I love Loretoidas' photography. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, how exciting Miss Ivy! I can't wait to see what you're working on... !? xx

      Delete
  3. Just followed your pin interest link and I love all the beautiful blooms you've linked :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and inspirational!! Thanks Emma!! Happy Monday! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes! love all the pinky goodness! Happy Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely photos, love all the pinks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still remember, as a child, the delight I felt over making my first perfect french knot!
    Thanks for the reminder to try them again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. totally beautiful!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely collection! thanks for including my picture :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just catching up with your Monday morning Emma, lovely it is too!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma