making everyday beautiful : neon brights

making everyday beautiful : neon brights | Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. Trisha Brink Design, 2. Artoleria, 3. cafe noHut, 4. wood & wool stool, 5. ATLITW

Hello, hello! I do hope you're all having a wonderful Monday... !?

So far I've had a very productive morning crocheting my way through one or two lovely custom orders. Then there was a less than productive walk with the wee man who decided to dice with death yet again as he attempted to swallow a whole 'on the bone' cooked chicken breast he found in the park... Seriously, who the hell casually drops a whole cooked chicken breast in the park and just thinks 'Yeah, I'll just leave that there' because they can't be arsed to pick it up and put it in the bin!? Arrgh, whoever you are you are driving me crazy!!!

Ahem, composing myself here...

So anyhoo, as I have been sitting here drying off (since it was peeing buckets out there yet again!) with a hot cup of tea in hand for the last half hour or so I have been catching up with 'making everyday beautiful' over on Flickr. Always such a calming experience. Today these fabulous neon brights have caught my eye and my oh my, they are such delicious eye candy indeed!

Already my iffy mood has melted away... :)

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

9 comments

  1. Well they certainly brightened up my less than bright day ( weather that is not mood)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much dearest Emma for the lovely shout out. ;) I love all the photos you've chosen from the group; it's always such a pleasure to participate. Wishing you sunshine after all your rain...and days filled with lovely bright colors to encourage you! :) xx T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma Thank you so much! I really appreciate this column! It makes me smile for the color match and makes me lucky!! It happened the first time you picked my photo of the braided headband to be part of th group and column and I started to produce them and I'm sure it will make something shine in my living room :) (or somewhere else! ;) Fantastic images! thank you to the other "mates" too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could your mood not be lifted by those cheerful colour combinations! Hmmm chicken dropped in the park, not good. Hope Spanner is ok, will he ever not be ruled by his very large stomach LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. After all this rain those tins are a delight! Wish I had such a collection...thanks for brightening my day Emma! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a lovely cheery chirpy blog Emma, thanks for sharing it. Pity about the weather for you we had a great day here in Lancashire.
    Lynn
    One I Made Earlier Today

    www.doodlybird.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great thing to be here. I am really honored. Thank you very much.
    I always love all photos which chosen by you. Especially today , I loved a little more:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful neons!! Have a great week! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! this blog is amazing :) can I grab the banner? ^^
    lovely place!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma