shoptalk : Selina's book party

My wee stall at Selina Lake's Homespun Style Book Launch Party & Market | Emma Lamb

Hello, hello! I'm back in Edinburgh again, yay! After a busy Easter weekend working non-stop on crocheted lovelies (while munching lots of chocolate of course!) I headed off on the train to London to take part in Selina Lake's Homespun Style Book Launch Party & Market on Friday.


Goodness me, it was such a wonderful day I can barely decide where to start telling you about it all!? I got to meet so many lovely people that I have only ever 'met' virtually and they were all so super lovely. I have to confess I was a wee bit rubbish at getting pictures of the day since there was so much chat going on, but thankfully everyone else did a much better job at documenting the day. However, I did manage to snap a few pics of my own wee stall before things got too hectic, so lets start there shall we!?

My wee stall at Selina Lake's Homespun Style Book Launch Party & Market | Emma Lamb
My wee stall at Selina Lake's Homespun Style Book Launch Party & Market | Emma Lamb
My wee stall at Selina Lake's Homespun Style Book Launch Party & Market | Emma Lamb
My wee stall at Selina Lake's Homespun Style Book Launch Party & Market | Emma Lamb
My wee stall at Selina Lake's Homespun Style Book Launch Party & Market | Emma Lamb

I absolutely loved how my wee stall looked once I got it set up and was thrilled to have a lovely wall space behind me to hang up a few Forever Flower Garlands. If you've been following my Facebook page you'll know that lovely Selina and I worked on a wee collaborative project for a special edition garland to commemorate the official launch of her fabulous book. Selina hand picked the colours for the Sylvie garland herself and I got to work crocheting over 100 flowers to create this wee collection...

Sylvie - Special Edition 'Homespun Style' Forever Flower Garlands by Emma Lamb, colours handpicked by Selina Lake
Sylvie - Special Edition 'Homespun Style' Forever Flower Garlands by Emma Lamb, colours handpicked by Selina Lake
Sylvie - Special Edition 'Homespun Style' Forever Flower Garlands by Emma Lamb, colours handpicked by Selina Lake

Aren't they beautiful!? I love these colours together and they went down a storm at the fair on Friday, everyone loved them! But I do have a couple left so have added them to my wee Etsy shop here... :)

I've also added these and some other neons, brights and pastels to the colour options for styling your own Forever Flower Garland, check out the colour chart here. What combination would you lovelies pick for yourselves?

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

12 comments

  1. It looks absolutely georgeous!
    You and your handmade pretties fit in the homespun style so well, the stand looks really nice :-)

    Maartje x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, your crocheted loveliness and the style of the book suit each other perfectly! Such a wonderful day you had - I wish I could have been there :-) I bought the book from Amazon and I love it! Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stall looks fantastic, love the garlands and the cushions! Wish I could have made it, love Selina's latest book, glad you all had a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must say your stall looked absolutely gorgeous my dear Miss Emma! Glad you had so much fun... I truly hope next time you make it down to London I might be there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you're back here Emma, I have missed your bursts of colour!
    Your little stall looked wonderful. :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colours are lovely so fresh and bright! Must go and check that book out....

    ReplyDelete
  7. so happy all went well..LOVE your set up and new spring things!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. The handicrafts look amazing. I love them a lot. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo... your stall looked yummy, Emma, so many lovelies!! So pleased you had a fab day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Emma, I love how your stall turned out! Your lovely crocheted items look beautiful together, and I love your signage and interesting display pieces. Glad the market/book launch was a success! And on a side note, just wanted to say how great your blog is looking lately! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your stall was delightful Emma and those garlands are delightful! Oh and I would have a flower in everyone of those colours, because it is impossible to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  12. O goodness, what a beautiful little flower garland. You picked GREAT colors. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma