making everyday beautiful : in a whirlwind

making everyday beautiful : in a whirlwind | Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. endlesshue, 2. Peony & Thistle, 3. E L K, 4. Trisha Brink Design

Wowee!!!

What an amazing whirlwind of a fortnight this has been... ! I'm still reeling from all the excitement of London and last weeks Etsy feature and have no idea when my feet will touch the ground again!

The most wonderful part has been reading through all the heartfelt and generous comments you lovely folks have left for me. I haven't been able to reply to as many as I would have liked as yet, but I just wanted to send out a huge thank you to each and every one of you gorgeous people, friends and new faces alike! Your support, kindness and encouragement have left me kinda speechless but with such a relentless smile on my face... :) It's at times like these that our incredible creative community out does itself and that means so much to me... truly!

Haha, I had best stop there before I start gushing too much... ;)

So, in an effort to carve out a wee calming moment for myself this morning I have happily been pottering around our fabulous Flickr group 'making everyday beautiful' looking for a few serene images... and I think these perfectly encapsulate just how I am feeling today.

Wow indeed... :)

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

12 comments

  1. Congrats on the feature Emma! Glad you mentioned it here as I have been away and didn't know anything about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my dear! Hehe, I think I might be bragging about this one for a wee while yet... ;) x

      Delete
  2. You rock Emma! I can imagine how you feel - and I´m so happy for you! Enjoy the well-deserved and hard worked for success :-)

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kirsten, you are such a sweetie! Thank you so much my dear... :) x

      Delete
  3. Emma, this Monday's images really do convey pleasing serenity. Let me also compliment you on your lovely newly posted photo portrait. What happiness it shows!

    Best wishes to you as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely Frances... :)
      I'm happy you noticed my new pic, I think it's my favourite of me so far... :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. Emma, once again I am so happy for you! What a lovely thing it is, to work so hard and then be so well deservedly noticed. Hoping your week will be enjoyable... and even peaceful from all the whirlwind.
    Cheers to you!
    T.
    p.s. thanks for the lovely feature ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Miss Trisha!!
      Thank you for all the sweet comments you have left for me recently, they mean so much coming from such a dear friend as your lovely self... :)
      Huge hug to you! xx

      Delete
  5. Congrats again!! So exciting!! Such pretty and calming images!! Have a great week! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. a lovely post .. so thrilled & happy that you were named featured seller .. you are such a very special artist !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Miss Elaine, for all you wonderful words of support... I have read and smiled at every single one you have left for me these last few days. Your support means so much to me I can't tell you! Hugs, xx

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous images Emma, all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma