good reads : Heart Home, Spring 2012

Yay!
The new spring issue of Heart Home magazine is out and as always it is packed to the brim with beautiful homes and delicious inspiration. I haven't had the chance to read it from cover to cover yet, but already I am smitten with it's pretty pages... I think it is fast becoming one of my favourite interiors magazines!

Heart Home magazine, Spring 2012 | Emma Lamb

There's a lovely wee interview with Selina Lake about her new book (with more on the Heart Home blog)... and I love the Mid Century styled home of Keith Stephenson and Mark Hampshire (aka Mini Moderns) as featured on the front cover. Totally confirms that I need a starburst style clock in my life!


Heart Home magazine, Spring 2012 | Emma Lamb

I'm also convinced I need some of this Orange and Pistachio cake in my life, especially with a birthday coming up soon... *ahem* ...hint, hint!
(Recipe by Butercup Days)

Heart Home magazine, Spring 2012 | Emma Lamb

Oh, and there is a wee home tour from Catherine Hammerton, which I confess I haven't had time to read yet but I never tire of peeking into her beautiful home so I'm bookmarking this one for a tea break later.
I'm also bookmarking Jeska's (Lobster & Swan) sweet twig and tissue paper how to for next week. I think a few hours off with lots of tea and cake (see above!) and a wee bit of time out from the crochet to play with tissue paper might be just the perfect way to spend a birthday afternoon...

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

5 comments

  1. This sounds really wonderful Emma, yes tea and lots of cake for your birthday :) Have a wonderful birthday, I hope its full of inspiration and lots of relaxation and fun!:)safxxx (p.s. you must get the sun burst clock, its beautiful!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look into these magazines and wonder why my house doesn't look like that, so i have a bit of a love hate relationship with them! But this is so pretty and inspiring even from the thumbnail pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review.

    And happy upcoming birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a great read! I can totally vouch for the power of a starburst clock - I found one at an op-shop last year and it has totally changed my life! It just makes everything that little bit more glorious!

    I'm loving that sideboard on the cover as well.

    You have a birthday coming up next week as well?! Mine's on Thursday - happy birthday for yours, hope you have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like an amazing magazine!! Oh, and happy upcoming birthday, my dear friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma