making everyday beautiful : a fresh start

making everyday beautiful : a fresh start | Emma Lamb

Image credits: 1. cocon work, 2. dottie angel, 3. erica hogenbirk knitwear, 4. Black Dream Designs

At last we're on the home straight, spring is no longer just around the corner... it is right there in front of us, just a couple of days away!
I love the sense of renewal and refreshed feelings it brings. Similar to starting the New Year but somehow with even more optimism since the days are getting lighter and warmer all the time. It's the simplest thing that fills you (definitely me!) with a feeling of lightness and relief... the weight of the winter is gone.
That's just what I see in these beautiful images from our fabulous Flickr pool 'making everyday beautiful'. The optimism, creativity and potential they embody is inspirational! What is it that you guys love most about the Spring?

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

9 comments

  1. love that dottie angel pic!!!

    I'm SOOOOOO excited for spring. It's so weird, the last week here in IL has felt like summer. It's been 80 degrees and sunny for the past few days. So out of character since it's technically still winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad spring is nearly upon you Emma :) Spring has defiantly come to Southampton and my favourite part of it is the flowers, very pretty, especially all the yellow daffodils!

    Love all these pictures, they are really fresh and uplifting :) And am really loving your shop at the mo - very pretty colours :) love safxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting back into the garden, enjoying the flowers and the lighter evenings, bliss! :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beautiful photos! I love spring for the weather, flowers, lovely colors for inspiration, and my wedding anniversary! :) xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Spring photos.

    I was in a training session today, and as it was for summer assessments it made me feel like it was Spring. Silly but true.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sitting and working in the garden today and enjoyed the warmth of the sun! Lovely! thanks for using my picture in-making every day beautiful-!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the softness of the air. It's silky smooth, you can almost touch it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could kill to get that piece of furniture in the Dottie Angel pic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're so right! there is no better everyday life inspiration than optimism and a little bit of kindness:) I'm sooooo glad that spring has finally come! and the answer on what's best in spring is so easy - sun! lots and lots of sun:)
    ps. looove dottie angel!

    staklene bombone

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma