today I'm loving : Josh Ritter's fabulous new video

Thanks to my lovely Man I am a huge fan of Josh Ritter's music and barely a day goes by when I am not in my studio with a bunch of his albums on shuffle in the background. So many of his tunes are my favourites but at the moment every time a live version of 'Golden Age of Radio' comes around I can't help but sing along, albeit very quietly if I think someone might be in earshot of my dreadful efforts!

So of course I am quite keen on hearing his new EP 'Brining In the Darlings' and when I spotted that Etsy had the world premiere of this video, for the track 'Love Is Making Its Way Back Home' from said EP, I was thrilled. Doubly so after I watched it!
It is an incredible piece of work, a stop motion animation created with 12,000 paper cut frames. Wow! Not only that but it is also sprinkled with Mr Ritter's sweet and quirky sense of humour, you can't help but smile at the stag! Of course the tune itself is lovely and I can't wait to hear the whole EP.

This video was made by Prominent Figures and you can read more about it here on Etsy, here on Mr Ritter's website and here at Prominent Figures blog.

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

3 comments

  1. Thanks for introducing me to that video....what an amazing amount of work, its nice to know people are still willing to do it...being creative takes work:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply wonderful - what a great start to the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good day! Thanks for introducing me to that video. looking forward to all the good things your blog shares!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma