studio details : because some things are just "brilliant"

some things are just brilliant! | Emma Lamb

At the moment there is a lot of pink in my wee studio. I guess there are a lot of other colours too but I only seem to have eyes for the pink.


bits 'n' bobs wall | Emma Lamb
thread lines... | Emma Lamb
winter pink... | Emma Lamb
love is in the air... | Emma Lamb
February / printable calendar by One Little Bird | Emma Lamb
dreaming in pink... | Emma Lamb

Especially that cyclamen pink, almost neon when the light hits it just right. So pretty, I love it!

Btw, the gorgeous stag head on my wee shelf there is by Kirtsy Anderson, of A Wooden Tree. I finally got to meet her at The Market Christmas fair back in December, her work is so beautiful and quirky and just wonderful. As is everything she does, do pop by her sweet blog if you would like to see more... :)

Oh and the {printable} calendar is by One Little Bird, find it here.

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

11 comments

  1. Everything looks so pretty, Emma! I love all the pink colors and your wall art :)
    xo,
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours! I love it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful studio you have, so calming and peaceful. I'm loving the first photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the pink goodness in your studio - lovely xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! I just posted on another blog about my love for pink at the moment! I'm really liking a bright, striking, bold fuchsia (especially if it happens to be sitting next to gold).

    Love these photos, Emma. So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love getting to look around in your studio! It looks like a lot of artworks in itself! Colourful and happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I'm loving 'that' pink myself at the moment too :) I have some beautiful pink almond blossom in the house and it feels quite spring like! I love these images Missy... I particularly love the first shot of all those amazing threads! I'm sure my little calendar feels right at home in your cosy studio :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo gorgeous pink Emma just perfect for today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love you wee little studio. I hope I had a wee little studio like that!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma