good reads : Selina Lake's Homespun Style book party

Selina Lake : Homespun Style book party | Emma Lamb

I'm guessing most of you will have already heard about Selina Lake's fabulous new book Homespun Style since many interior and crafty blogs have been fizzing with excitement over it's arrival! It's quite likely that many of you will already have your own copies too and will be feeling equally fizzy about it!? If you are I have even more exciting news to share about the book party...


Selina Lake : Homespun Style book party | Emma Lamb
All images: Selina Lake, Homespun Style - photography by Debi Treloar

Lovely Selina will be hosting the 'Homespun Book Party & Homespun Market Event' on Friday 13th April (2pm - 8pm) at Hanbury Hall near Brick lane in the heart of the eclectic Spitalfields area of East London. So exciting! I love the idea of having the book signing in the midst of a bustling wee market especially when you see the list of stallholders Selina has handpicked - Folly & Glee, Catherine Hammerton, Papermash, Ted & Agnes, Abigail Brown, Clare Nicolson and many more including yours truly... eek!

Where do I start!? I am so excited about doing this for so many reasons... firstly for actually being invited by dear Selina, thank you gorgeous lady!!! Of course I'll get to meet Selina herself and all those other fabulous and talented ladies which is going to be incredible, not to mention getting to see some of their wonderful work for real... I'll be saving all my pennies for some handmade goodness! Not only that but some of the wonderful homeowners featured in the book will also be stopping by including the incredibly talented Jeanette Lunde of BY FRYD! Then there is the fun of the day itself... Selina is planning to decorate the hall in her own 'homespun style' and I am assured there will be lots of homemade cakes and glasses of fizz... Phew!

Already I know it going to be amazing, I feel giddy just thinking about it and I so can't wait... if you can make it to London on Friday 13th April it would be wonderful to see you there too! You can rsvp on the Facebook event page here and keep up with all the news leading up to the day. Or if you would like to read more about lovely Selina you can pop by her wee blog here and find signed copies of Homespun Style in her Etsy shop here... :)

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

8 comments

  1. hooray we get to meet can't wait Emma what an amazing array of fabulous people to meet rxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma, This is fabulous! I saw the book in Waterstone's last week and it is sooooo gorgeous! The book party will be wonderful. You deserve to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds wonderful. Wonder if I can get away from the South Coast - I do hope so. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. how lovely for you to go...nearly as good as going oneself!have a wonderful time...and share some pics so we can see please! ps loving the new blog look and content...it's beautiful and so inspiring thank you Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The party sounds like so much fun! I wish I were in the area ... that's actually my birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic opportunity for you - it will such a great day! Need someone to carry your bags?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're so looking forward to the event, too and it will be wonderful to meet you on the day! I have long admired your lovely wares :))

    Can't wait to get my copy of Selina's book... I have leafed through already and it's wonderful!

    Abigail @ a*r

    ReplyDelete
  8. This makes me wish I was living in London again! I would have loved to have been able to check it out in the flesh!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma