colour pinning : marvellous head pieces

Mineral Minds collage by Matt Wisiniewski / Vintage Show Girl Head Piece by Checkeredapron
Image credits: Mineral Minds collage by Matt Wisiniewski {pin} / Vintage Show Girl Head Piece by Checkeredapron {pin}

Lately I've been very lucky to have a wee run of great custom orders which means I have been spending a lot of time online chatting to lovely folks about their gorgeous ideas (more on them another day, so much to show) which hasn't left much room for blogging... as you might have noticed from my sparse posts around here!?

But I have been pinning. A lot. It just so quick and addictive...

Since I decided to reorganise a bunch of my Pinterest boards to sort them by colour (after being inspired by Golly Bard's boards) I just can't get enough! Really, I can't tell you how satisfying it is to pin by colour and fulfil that instinctive human need to pigeonhole everything. I so wish I had done this sooner!

Anyhoo, the point of this post (yeah, we'll get there in the end!) is that by sorting by colour can throw up some entirely random but beautiful and inspirational combinations of images. Pinspiration at it's best I think and what better way to bookmark a few of my most favourites than to blog them here? I just can't stop admiring these two images at the moment, aren't they stunning!?

Emma, x


ps ~ I was going to call this post 'A perfect pair of pins (no not my legs that's for sure!)...' but changed my mind, maybe I should have kept it!?

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

4 comments

  1. Oooh pin boards by colour, now that is a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, 'Pinspiration' is a fabulous title for your blog, Emma and sounds like so much fun. I've just discovered Pininterest (better late than never right?) and can't wait to have a go myself. My craft blogging and on-line store is so new and your blog and your blog is so 'pinspirational!'
    Have a great day
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma, there;s been lots of talk about Pinterest and copyright, this week. Did you know that pinning images gives the company behind Pinterest, the right to use them for profit should they wish? I didn;t read the small print! I blogged about it this week, so did knitsofacto and there are other links in our posts if you want more info. Just sharing in case you hadn't heard... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyhoo, the point of this post (yeah, we'll get there in the end!) is that by sorting by colour can throw up some entirely random but beautiful and inspirational combinations of images.Pinspiration at it's best I think and what better way to bookmark a few of my most favourites than to blog them here?I will continue noticing your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma