making everyday beautiful : feeling blue

Anyone got a case of the Monday blues?
Nah, me neither but I just couldn't resist these gorgeous blue images from our Flickr group 'making everyday beautiful'... hehe!

Btw, the group is looking amazing just now and growing so beautifully into exactly the group I hoped it would be... encompassing all the best aspects of our previous group while simplifying the idea of celebrating all that we find beautiful. I also love that it's not so 'niche' as my previous group themes which has broadened the spectrum of beautiful submissions. It is still quite a small group really in terms of members but I am completely thrilled with the enthusiasm and lovely comments it has received so far. Thank you so much you guys!

Oh, and I think I'll move this wee feature back to a regular Monday slot... I seem to need some structure to my blogging routine and a beautiful post for a Monday morning always gets the week off to a fabulous start, don't you think?

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

6 comments

  1. Absolutely Emma!
    I always enjoyed your Monday posts and this one is no exception. :)
    Happy new week,
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look gorgeous together. Thanks so much for including my patchwork :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Emma, Mondays not the same without a beautiful post from you. Loving blue at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blues are lovely! I think a beautiful post for each Monday morning is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous together. looking forward to all the good things your blog shares!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love the light and shadow in the first photo.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma