spoondiful wee details

Have you seen the new issue of Spoonful magazine? It is quite special and lovely and of course everything you would expect from this yummy wee publication... Miss Thea has created the most perfect little read yet again!

Spoonful, Issue 6 | Emma Lamb
{ available here and here }

Spoonful will always be one of my favourite zines because as well as celebrating the wee things in life amongst it's pretty pages, it itself is one of those wee things that will make your day. It is quite literally 'a spoonful of happiness'. Of course you know I am all over that idea right now, noticing and celebrating the wee things in life and making our days as beautiful as they can be... surely these are great ideas to live you life by?

So it was exceptionally touching for me when Miss Thea asked if I would be official photographer of (not for) this gorgeous wee zine, after seeing my blog pics for Issue 5. Such an honour, thank you Miss Thea!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

2 comments

  1. What a sweet, delightful publication. Thank you for introducing me to it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I'd not heard of this before, looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma