making everyday beautiful : onions in the fruit bowl

Imagine me doing a wee happy dance if you will... because I am very happy indeed thanks to your wonderful response to making everyday beautiful! Since last week the group has almost doubled and the quality of your submissions is just breathtaking, not to mention your level of creativity and dedication to all things beautiful!

I was sure when I first pondered this group that it had potential to be something very special indeed and you lovelies are making it just that! You are inspirational and I do hope that my wee round up collections (which I wish I could curate all day, everyday!) will do you justice?

Oh, and does anyone else have an urge to put their onions in their fruit bowl!?

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

8 comments

  1. Hi Emma, my lovely friend Lynda from Lilac and Lavender has just put me onto your blog. I love it. As she said, "making everday beautiful" is like flicking a switch and letting the sunlight in. Looking forward to coming back again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, at last a fellow displayer of onions...I keep my onions on a beautiful green plate on the sideboard (I love the contrast of their brown paper skins with the sheen of the green glaze)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Thank you so much for featuring my photo here! I can't believe it's among all of these beautiful images! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo I'm loving that new group Emma, such a great idea everyday should be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely post. And yes, every day should be beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! And your post did make my day more beautiful so thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,I like your works, they are beautiful. I congratulate you.
    have a good day
    Josefina
    tijerasycuchara.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma