shoptalk : selvedge christmas fair

My mam and me will be sharing a stall at the upcoming Selvedge Christmas Fair on Saturday 10th December 2011, 10am to 5pm | Emma Lamb

Hip, hip, hooray!!!

At last some exciting news about this year's Selvedge Christmas Fair... that is my lovely Mam and me will be sharing a wee stall at this fabulous festive event which is just under a month away now, yay!!! I'm so, so excited about this and not just because it will be my second appearance at Selvedge but because I am going with my Mam and her gorgeous knitted lovelies!


Handknit quality by A Crooked Sixpence | Emma Lamb
All images: A Crooked Sixpence

All the details:

~ The fair is on Saturday 10th December at St.Augustine's church hall which is opposite the Selvedge shop on Archway Road, London... more details can be found here.

~ Doors open at 10am and close at 5pm, tickets are £2.50 (redeemable if you spend over £20 in the Selvedge shop) on the door and again there will be lovely goody bags for those who get there early enough (I think for the spring fair they were all gone by lunchtime because there were so many visitors and I can only imagine the Christmas fair will be even busier!)

~ There will be some amazing exhibitors that should not be missed, alongside my Mam and me you will get to see the gorgeous wares of such lovely ladies as Emma Cassi, Julie Arkell, Emma Mitchell (silverpebble), Rachel Eardley, Catherine Ball, Charlotte Macey and some gorgeous boutiques including Tok's Originals, The Great English Outdoors and The Black Rabbit.

~ Oh, and there will be tea and delicious cakes provided by High Tea of Highgate and there will be a wee bookbinding workshop held in the Selvedge shop.

Handknit quality by A Crooked Sixpence | Emma Lamb
All images: A Crooked Sixpence

What is more exciting is that my Mam and me have five complimentary tickets that we would like to give away to you, yay! So if you are going to be able to get to London on Saturday 10th December, or will already be there, and would like to come and say 'Hello!' to us...

Leave us a wee comment on this post telling us that you are able to make it to the fair and please do leave a way for us to contact you otherwise you will not be eligible to win this wee giveaway.

So exciting, we can't wait to be there and are so looking forward to meeting some of you lovelies again! We shall randomly choose ticket winners next week... :)

Emma & Karen, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

14 comments

  1. What a shame I'm so far away, I would so love to go! :(
    I'm sure you and your mum will have great success with your gorgeous wares. :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over here in New York City, I am turning deeper and deeper shades of green, from my envying those lucky folks who do live near London and will be able to attend the Selvedge Fair.

    Best wishes to you and your mom. Please pass along my compliments to her on her exquisite knitting. I am sure that you all are going to be very successful at the Fair.

    (I am already thinking about how I might be able to get across the pond for the next one!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vivienne, it's such a shames you can't make it... I would have loved to see you there... :)

    Frances, thank you my dear... I think you would love a wee visit to a Selvedge fair, if you get the chance you must stop by one of them... :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I've had this date in my diary for several months....in fact, have planned a trip up from the far reaches of Cornwall especially around this date....so excited! So looking forward to seeing tour lovely work 'for real', and your Mum's fabulous knitting....
    Diana x
    (diana@blue-earth.co.uk)

    Ps: the bookbinding will be with Rachel Hazell - I highly recommend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'll be here! so lovely that you can do it with your mum. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Count me in, can't wait. I will be the one in the Santa hat - Dawn x

    dawnmason127@btinternet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how exciting, I can't wait to meet you all!!!
    Dawn, Diana and Francesca I shall pop your names in the hat right away... well, I shall have to find a hat first!
    Emma, x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Emma,

    Can I be cheeky and ask you to put my sister's name in the hat too, please? We're having a rare day out together! Her name is Gill. Thank you!

    Diana x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Emma, I would love to come to Selvedge on 10th December. Pick me! Emma Neate - 07890145113. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting! Had the date in my diary for a visit anyway and now get to see some of your lovely creations on a stall in London!
    xConcetta

    ReplyDelete
  11. Forgot to leave a contact I'm so excited!
    It's concetta.preller@sky.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, your ma's hottie covers are so so gorgeous! Hx

    ReplyDelete
  13. how exciting to be at the Selvedge Christmas fair, and especially with your mum too - you'll have a great time. I won't be able to come myself this time sadly (will be busy selling my wares elsewhere), but I hope you have a fab time.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. **Giveaway Closed**

    Thank you so much for all your kind comments... it is a shame that some of you won't be able to make it along to Selvedge, but for those of you who can my Mam and me are so looking forward to meeting you... It is going to be a fabulous day!

    Emma & Karen, x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma