colour your monday happy

untitled by RosaMaría {464 La vida compartida...}
instant collection of vintage tins by greta♥loves
collection by madelinetosh
Pretty Patters by Candi Mandi
Crochet Votives by CocoRose1
Image credits: 1. RosaMaría, 2. greta♥loves, 3. madelinetosh, 4. Candi Mandi, 5. CocoRose1

Happy, happy Monday my lovelies! I do hope you all had a wonderful weekend... !?

Today I'm feeling inspired by these cute collections from our fabulous Flickr pool 'all colours in'... and must confess to feeling just a wee bit jealous over such a gorgeous collection washi tape, not to mention those beautiful tins! Let's hope Santa is reading this, eh?

Anyhoo, today I need to focus on making my own collections for these Christmas fairs... wee flowers charms, pincushions, garlands, granny cushions and anything else I can hook over the next couple of weeks. Yikes, less than two weeks to Selvedge... eek!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

8 comments

  1. Just LOVE washi tape! Wish I had a collection like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm washi tape, don't you just want it all!!!! :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous collections Emma, especially that tape..........want!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want all that washi tapes! ♥ The colors are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. all so pretty and colourful pictures; really like the masking tape and the tin boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely! My mom collects beautiful boxes and I know she'd love these. Great post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma