colour your monday happy

Good morning... !

Oh, it really feels like the countdown is on now... it's less than three weeks to the Selvedge Christmas Fair and not much longer to the festive break itself! I'm starting to feel all sparkly and fizzy just thinking about it... ! I'm also going to be doing another wee festive fair right here in Edinburgh, but I'll tell you all about that one later in the week... Until then I need to keep my nimble fingers hooking along making lots of lovely ladies to fill my stalls... :)

Before I nip off to do just that, I do hope you are loving today's wee collection from our fabulous Flickr pool 'all colours in'... I know I can't get enough of these hot neon pinks, scarlet reds and festive gold, an absolutely delicious combination! Oh, and Miss Leanda, of One Little Bird, is generously offering her welsh blanket inspired design (last picture) as free desktop download (also available in blue and green here if you're not partial to pink!).

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

11 comments

  1. Ooh do tell about the Edinburgh fair, I'm in Newcastle and popping up before Christmas, you guys have the best Christmas shopping shops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanking you so much Miss Emma... and what a lovely combination of festive pinks this morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks all so nice! loooove some pink...
    (i think you have to switch some photo's 3&4...;-)....)

    have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silly old suitcase ~ you can have a gold sticky star for spotting my silly mistake... thank you!!!
    Emma, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy reading your blog. Can't wait for news.

    http://zivljenje-s-konceptom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my red fishy! Love all the images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! So glad you liked the colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wauw!! When I discovered your blog, I just went happy! It's so inspiring, I really love your work!
    I'm smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! And -where do you get the yarn, you use for your flowers, from?? I'm really in need for yarn like that..

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma