outtakes

outtakes / 'bottom heavy' | Emma Lamb
outtakes / 'OO' | Emma Lamb
outtakes / 'wound' | Emma Lamb

Just a couple of my favourite outtakes from my gatherings article and a pretty button outtake from this colour palette.

I love the mix of white, mustard, beige and grey.
I love the linear details in the vases, yarn and glass bowl.
I love the carved texture of the white vase and the plastic button.
I love the bubbles too!

Thank you so much for all your kind words and generous comments about this wee article, you guys are fabulous!

Hope you're having a lovely day!?
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

2 comments

  1. Emma, how do you roll yarn up like that to get a checkerboard pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colours are just delightful Emma.It's funny cos when I was a little girl I hated mustard yellow along with brown and orange and if you can believe it GREEN! Now I love them all I'm not sure why I didn't like them, I just didn't!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma