wardrobe envy : Olive and Orange

Olive and Orange, Autumn & Winter 2011 | Emma Lamb

Oh I am completely smitten! I was just sorting through my emails queueing the important ones for replies, trashing the trash and spending way to long reading and browsing the pretty ones (as you do) including a very delicious one from Orla Kiely about this season's Autumn & Winter collection from her diffusion brand Olive and Orange, I love that name too!
Anyhoo, on spying a very lovely fair isle jumper dress (middle bottom) I thought I must go and investigate further (as you do) and lo and behold all this delicious autumn cosiness...


Olive and Orange, Autumn & Winter 2011 | Emma Lamb

I'm so loving this long cardigan too, the one with the classic Orla Kiely orange trim, not to mention the tweed stripe dress in the top row there... I love those colours, don't you!? Although I'm afraid a pair of skimpy ankle socks just won't cut it for me with my dreadful circulation, even a pair of thick woolly tights would be pushing it on a cold winters day! So I'm thinking this particular dress would look perfect with a pair of deep indigo skinny jeans and a huge chunky scarf... yes please!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

10 comments

  1. I end up doing that too, going through emails and being distracted by the "pretty"ones.
    The olive and orange range is beautiful, you have picked some gorgeous fair isles designs out, love the styling too,
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe funny how we're all like that. WAY too busy to answer THAT email... but wait here's one about pretty dresses... I'll just look at it very very quickly...

    an hour later.

    hehehehehe

    thea.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfits! Love those cute shoes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that particular dress!
    very lovely!
    have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got this email too and I am similarly totally smitten :) They are so perfect, aren't they? Can this woman do no wrong?! ;) Have a great weekend Emma. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I want everything here, they look so comfy and beautiful, no ankle socks for me either leggings and boots are the way forward!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I want every single item they make. It's so my style.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooooo yes, the long cardigan with the orange trim is PERFECTION!! I hadn't seen these yet, so thanks for posting!

    xoxo
    amy

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma