shoptalk : moo-tastic!

My fabby new rounded corner business cards from Moo | Emma Lamb

Yay, I have some fabby new business cards from Moo!
It's been a good wee while since I've needed to buy new ones (ordered bucket loads of mini cards for the Selvedge Spring Fair and still have some lying around!) which has been quite irksome as I have been obsessing over some new ones with lovely retro rounded corners, just like these and I'm so happy with how great my crocheted ladies look in this wee collection. I love them! But of course their story doesn't end there as I have a wee crafty plan for these beauties...


My fabby new rounded corner business cards from Moo | Emma Lamb
My fabby new rounded corner business cards from Moo | Emma Lamb
My fabby new rounded corner business cards from Moo | Emma Lamb
My fabby new rounded corner business cards from Moo | Emma Lamb

A spot of punching, threading and stitching later, et voila! A batch of spiffy new swing tags for some of my crocheted wares!) I say some because I'm reserving these for my wholesale orders, at least for the time being anyway as I still love making the name tags for the ladies in my own wee shops (so need to fret!), but while my products are exactly the same I think it will be a wee treat to have a distinguishing difference between the two. I love that they look a wee bit more professional yet still have that essential handmade touch. Oh they do make me happy!

Hehe, isn't it funny how a girl can get so excitable over a wee business card or a swing tag!?

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

34 comments

  1. Wonderful idea - and I love Moo, such a great place! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's absolutely beautiful!!!!! congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are marvellous :) your crochet and blog are always a huge inspiration to me

    guernseygirlgetscrafty

    sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea! I love LOVE my MOO cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look gorgeous Emma! I ordered a sample pack from Moo after Erica (Hogenbirk Knitwear) talked about them on her blog. And now I see how great yours look I can't wait to order some.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so beautiful. Show off your wares perfectly. I am a scrapbooker, so anytime I receive a beautiful purchase that comes with such a pretty tag it always gets included in my scrapbook. You are on my want list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey emma, your cards look absolutely fab! each one is so pretty, but as a collection they just WORK :)
    one little question: i notice when you do colour mood boards that you group 4 or 5 photos of different sizes into one image. could you tell me how to do it, or point me in the direction of instructions please? i can't seem to find how to do it, unless i use paint? thanks so much, jo xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jo (nestingmyappletree), I use a very old version of photoshop or Big Huge Labs mosaic maker through Flickr to put together my collages. I hope that helps... !?

    ReplyDelete
  9. great, thanks emma! that does help - i have photoshop somewhere on here, ill look at the manual ;) and now the sun has come out, yipee!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your new cards perfectly send the message of your beautiful crocheting, Emma. And your idea of also using them, with embellishments, as hang tags is brilliant. A perfect fit.

    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!!! Emma they are amazing!!!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look fab! Last few times I ordered from Moo I got the minis, but I'm loving the rounded corners. Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh, they look divine! D.I.V.I.N.E.! :)
    Just like your work, sweet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow! These are amazing! Such a fun and creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. They look so good Emma, I love Moo cards. :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  16. they look lovely Miss Emma - very professional and grown up :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. They look aweomse, especially with the flowers on them :) Nice design!
    xo,
    wink

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are sooo beautiful and sweet! You continue to inspire with all of the beauty that you bring into the world. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. They look lovely! That's such a good idea. And the crocheted flowers on them are so sweet!
    x Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  20. What pretty cards you produced. I love that you personalized them with some handmade lovelies. They would make a pretty Harland as well!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  21. So, so gorgeous, Emma! The photos, the tags, the flowers - all so lovely that I could look at them for hours. You always inspire me! :) Did I tell you that I'm taking a crochet class at a local craft shop next month? I'm so excited - I hope I can make some things even a tiny bit as beautiful as your work. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. They are so, so, so pretty! I think you're very wise to put them on the wholesale orders.

    ReplyDelete
  23. They look wonderful - the perfect finishing touch

    ReplyDelete
  24. You're products and photographs are already so beautiful they absolutely shine on MOO cards.
    I love MOO too, such a great product.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am loving the subtle colours on your moo cards ... very you!
    Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Absolutely love your new business cards and with the crochet flowers it's a beautiful presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I too am a stationary freak at heart. I had some cards with curved corners made up by moo when the sale was on recently, so I totally get you! They are lovely. I still have the tag you made pinned up on my board :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. These are the best cards I've ever seen Emma! Fabulous work. Kx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma