etsy favourites : autumn gold

etsy favourites : autumn gold - curated by Emma Lamb
Links: 1. Ponder and Stitch, 2. Wesley Asher, 3. Katy Bits and Pieces , 4. Monday Morning Vintage, 5. Ameelia Bedelia Vintage, 6. Acute Designs, 7. Ordinary Mommy Design, 8. Meghanica

Good morning, good morning! It is a bright, sunny and crisp autumn morning here in Edinburgh today - thank goodness for a wee break from the dreary rain! I'm loving the blue skies and the warmth of the suns rays through our windows, just perfect!

So with 'autumn gold' as my inspiration I popped over to peek at my Etsy faves to see what I could find... which turned out to be quite a lot of seasonal gold and orange combinations! This wee collection are my top faves that I would happily pop on my wish list, especially Ponder and Stitch's mod floral fabric necklace (but then I do love everything Miss Amy creates!) and Wesley Asher's fabulous find of a pair of mid century golden bird wall plaques (of course I also covet everything Miss Trish finds as she has such a great eye for beautiful vintage treasures!). But as I said these are just my top faves and as I did spy a few more lovelies (including this fabulous foxy orange Herman Miller chair) I've gathered them together in this yummy treasury. Enjoy!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

8 comments

  1. So much to love here! Thanks a bunch for including my necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I've got a case of the wanties.....
    x Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection! So inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Emma! Lovely collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely one Emma. The sun is trying here but not exactly getting there! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such scrumminess Emma that brooch has caught my little eye, lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma