colour your monday happy...

cosy craft by pilli pilli Washed upon a cushion by Planet Fur the start of my grandmother's flower garden by nanaCompany zombie babies by ImAGingerMonkey A nice hot cup of ... fish? by Gail Griggs

Images credits: 1. pilli pilli, 2. Planet Fur, 3. nanaCompany, 4. ImAGingerMonkey, 5. Gail Griggs


Ssshhh! Don't tell Molly there's a wee fishy in her tea... !!!


Good morning everyone... :)
I hope you all had a lovely weekend!? It has been quite dreary here... very cold, wet and miserable which has had me feeling quite melancholy. Every year it's the same when the chilly weather really starts to take hold it weighs heavy on me. But thankfully I have my crochet and crafting to keep my sanity, not to mention lots of chocolate... ;)
It's also the time when our fabulous 'all colours in' Flickr group and all your wonderful submissions mean more to me than ever... you guys inspire me, lift my spirits and make me smile. It is such a pleasure and an honour to share in your creativity and I am very thankful that you choose to share it with me... :)

I hope you all have a beautiful day,
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

9 comments

  1. Hello Emma!

    Thank you very much for the wonderful feature!
    Once again, this is an absolutely lovely selection of pictures, and I'm happy to be included!
    (The kitty on the carpet looks so cute!!)
    ^_^

    {Lots of Love}
    k.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you for featuring my fishy image! A lovely selection as ever Emma ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely things as ever Emma. Snuggling up with yarn and chocolate sounds a good way of chasing the blues to me x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here, here! Thank goodness for chocolate! :)
    Thank you for this lovely little burst of colour on this very grey and dismal Monday morning!
    I love the first photo especially, I really feel like knitting now, off to pick up the needles.
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely happy colour selection - like orange sorbet. C.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great color post! LOVE IT!

    I stumbled upon your blog and thought I would say hello! I just started up a new blog that is all about COLOR.

    Come on over and become a follower to enter the upcoming giveaways!

    xoxox
    Aarean

    http://colorissue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heehee, Molly is in a coma and IF she would be able to catch the fish, she couldn't eat it with that short jaw :-) Thanks so much for featuring my pictures Emma, I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colors in the first picture just make my heart sing! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma