jewellery box : Lobster and Swan

Bon Voyage lucky amulet pendants by lobster and swan | Emma Lamb

Have you seen Jeska's latest edition to her gorgeous Etsy shop, Lobster and Swan!? If you haven't then you are missing a truly delicious feast for your eyes...


Bon Voyage lucky amulet pendants by lobster and swan | Emma Lamb
All images: Jeska Hearne for Lobster and Swan

I know, I know! they are gorgeous!

In everything I have ever seen Jeska create, in the few years I have been following her lovely blog, she always seems to find the perfect balance between the bold, the delicate and the colourful. She never puts a stitch wrong and always creates such harmony. These beautifully bejewelled Bon Voyage charms are no exception and are entirely created in her sumptuous shabby chic style. If you have already discovered Jeska's work, as I am sure many of you have, then I know you will be nodding your heads furiously in agreement... :)

If not and you would like to know more about this incredibly talented lady then please do visit her beautiful blog and Etsy shop. Oh, and you can also find a lovely wee interview and home tour with her in the brand new British online magazine Heart Home... I suggest brewing up a cuppa before you visit any of these wondrous places because I am sure you will lose hours there just as I do.

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

4 comments

  1. they are so pretty, I'm going over to checkout that shop!
    Hugs tereza

    ReplyDelete
  2. whow, beautiful and bold just like you say miss emma! thank you for sharing these! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. did not know, has a lovely blog and necklaces are wonderful, I loved
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. I am aware of the blog but had no idea she also had an Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma