colour your monday happy...

Juliette Heart Necklace- Red Handmade Lace Pendant with Garnets, Pyrite and Pearls by Edera Jewelry Let's go! by Three Red Apples Hello Spring by One Flew Over... Fields of gold by endlesshue down our back lane by freefallingletty

Image credits: 1. Edera Jewelry, 2. Three Red Apples, 3. One Flew Over..., 4. endlesshue, 5. freefallingletty

Happy Monday to all you lovely folk... :)

Today I am loving lots of warm gold, autumnal yellows and yummy mustard from our 'all colours in' Flickr pool, I hope you are loving them too... !?

Talking of things autumnal... As part of the Celebrate Color festivities the lovely Kate Dixon, of One Flew Over, has put together a wee tutorial for a lovely crochet scarf / shawl (third picutre). The design is perfect for beginners and is really quick to make so if you are looking for a wee project to enter into the Celebrate Color September prize draw then this would be perfect for the yarn category! There are some very delicious yarn prizes on offer (so delicious that I am wishing I could enter too!), so why not get your hooks out, get crocheting and Celebrate Color... !?

Wishing you all a fabulous day,
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

11 comments

  1. I love it when the colors are not what I am expecting. These pull together nicely, although they are lovely on their own. What a happy color day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unexpectedly now... I love mustard (color!) :D
    Good day!
    :)Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness Emma, I go away for a few days and there's all sorts happening here with garlands and giveaways and buttons!!!
    I just adore mustard. :)
    Vivienne x
    P.S.
    I'm away to tip out the button tin!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how lovely, Miss Emma! It looks beautiful the way you've variegated the colors like fall foliage--love the mustards and reds together. Thanks so much for including my little Juliet Necklace! xoxo
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the outside photo alongside the crafts. Isn't it funny how a colour can make you smile? This DEFINITELY made me smile today so thank you!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that wheat photo is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the mustard yellows!!!
    It's one of my favorite autumn colors - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful color combo's and photos! We LOVE Edera Jewelry, her work is phenomenal!

    xoxo,
    Gem Gals @GemaliciousBeads.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your selection Emma and thanks so much for the scarf love.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, the last to photographs are incredible!!
    Your blog is so amazing and ispirative, Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma