colour your monday happy...

naturally dyed by Miss. 5 Oh corner squares you kill me with your sweetness by carriestrine Estate Sale, Vintage Fabric by All Things Bright Summer Garden Crochet Cushion - Side 2 by Little Tin Bird Ginger by hollybairy
Image credits: 1. Miss.5, 2. carriestrine, 3. All Things Bright, 4. Little Tin Bird, 5. hollybairy

Hello and happy Monday everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend... !?

I am fresh back from a wee break visiting my parents which was so lovely I almost didn't want to come home, at least not yet anyway! Before I left last week I had grand plans for a few wee pretty blog posts during the week as I have more exciting things I wanted to share with you... But of course the moment I arrived at my Mam's house any silly ideas of work or blogging vanished completely! Which was great in the end as I really needed the break... :)

Anyhoo, I do hope you enjoy today's wee selection of beautiful images from our 'all colours in' Flickr pool, I am quite in love with all this autumnal colour and beautiful pattern... so pretty!

Wishing you all a wonderful day,
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

10 comments

  1. These pics cetrainly color my monday happy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love every one of these photos. The colors are so saturated and beautiful. I am especially inspired by the crocheted pieces. I am so ashamed to say that my hook has been quite still as of late. It must be remedied!

    Thanks for coloring my Monday all shades of happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! beautiful colour inspiration Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for featuring me x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely work - esp the 2nd one of the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeousness at it's best Emma, such a pretty Monday. Hope you didn't get blown away today!
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors in this round up - thank for including my photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi friend I love your blog always has beautiful things here, beijokas ...
    http://agulhaetricot.blogspot.com
    http://agulhaetricot.com
    tb http://titacarre.elo7.com.br visit my store and let your opinion about my products.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma