colour your monday happy...

august flowers by Saídos da Concha giving it away by E L K DSC_4542_picnik by andrea hornbuckle Liberty of London : a whole batch by un arc en ciel dans le lavabo at the farm stand by seven spoons • tara

Image credits: 1. Saídos da Concha, 2. E L K, 3. andrea hornbuckle, 4. un arc en ciel dans le lavabo, 5. seven spoons • tara

Happy, happy Monday everyone... :)
I am completely in love with this wee collection of images from our fabulous Flickr pool 'all colours in'. They perfectly capture this sense of transition I'm feeling today. It's getting a wee bit nippy here in Edinburgh lately and the air has a crisp freshness about it. One or two leaves are beginning to turn and the autumn is almost upon us. I am looking forward to it. I love my scarves and chunky cardigans and I love making lots of yummy soups with all the new season veg, not to mention all the apples and plums for making delicious crumbles... but at the same time I'm feeling just a wee bit wistful for warm sunny days and picnics... *sigh*

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

13 comments

  1. This grouping of colorful photos really tripped my trigger this morning. I especially love the last one with the baskets of fruit. So luscious.

    It was really chilly in the house this morning and, oh! I loved it. I'm a winter girl, and autumn is a lovely vehicle to get me there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are splendid and lovely photos - brightens my day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Wistful' is a good description of how I feel too Emma.
    It was definitely chilly here last night. Strangely though there is a tiny bit of me looking forward to all those things you mentioned too!
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos - love the first one especially!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fabric covered bangles. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely images, and a beautiful description of the feeling as autumn approaches - looking forward to lots of cosy things about it yet wistful that summer is really going...
    Have a good week, Emma.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. a delightful transition .. color and texture bot ..happy monday friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE those top flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Autumn is on its way. Love these colour tone x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Emma,I just discovered your blog via Spoonful! Its the first day of Spring here and these gorgeous pictures are helping me celebrate a new season coming in! Thanks for sharing! Shae xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. a magnificent collection Emma, you have such style :)

    funny to think of autumn with us going into spring.... I love the 'inbetweens'...

    thea.
    xx

    (spoonful)

    ReplyDelete
  12. un arc-en-ciel dans le lavabo19 September 2011 at 22:27

    merci <3 honored to be there amongst such beauties !

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma