colour your monday happy...

Corelle | Arcopal | JAJ by Three Red Apples spain by wood & wool stool applique alphabet by nanaCompany Apple Cosy by sealewithakiss Roses by Teawagon

Image credits: 1. Three Red Apples, 2. wood & wool stool, 3. nanaCompany, 4. sealswithakiss, 5. Teawagon

Ah, what a blissfully uneventful weekend that was... I have absolutely nothing to report what-so-ever, which suits me just fine! Thank you all so much for your kind words and comments over the weekend, you are all too lovely... :)

So after lots of rest, peace and quiet I feel refreshed and happy this Monday morning. The sun is shining over Edinburgh and it has been so lovely to tip-toe my way through our fabulous 'all colours in' Flickr pool. I have pulled together a wee handful of very pretty, summery pictures with lots of lovely vintage flowery details... always a favourite of mine and absolutely perfect for keeping my good mood going all day!

Wishing you all sunshine and flowers,
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

9 comments

  1. Thank you for painting my Monday in the color of tenderness!!! )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you enjoyed a calm weekend after your hard week past. That alphabet sampler is adorable. Pinning!

    I did email you last week and intro to the other partners for Celebrate Color with some more info about the event. Let me know if you didn't bet it, K? Have a nice Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh goodness, thank gosh you had a nice weekend after that nightmare week. Oh, I know that desperate giggle one resorts to when things are going shotty. I have three kids, I giggle like that a lot! :)

    cheers to calm! xo amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Emma, sunshine and flowers, perfect! :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi emma
    i love your miss luella cushion and wonder is there a pattern available?
    have visited your blog many times but have not left a comment before and i have just been having a peep at your pinterest - obviously a fan of orla keily.
    great blog and great work
    anniex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for including my apple cosy, I'm so chuffed! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember my mum buying those Pyrex cups (top pic, middle) when they were new. Feeling nostalgic and old now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful finds Emma! I love these posts - always so happy and inspiring. Glad you had a great weekend. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all this cute cute stuff. I love the colours in those cups

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma