colour your monday happy...

Multicolored silk necklace with yellow wooden beads by FishesMakeWishes untitled by lobster ans swan vintage purse by pontinhos meus After the rain by endlesshue Crochet Flowers by AnnieDesign

Image credits: 1. FishesMakeWishes, 2. lobster and swan, 3. pontinhos meus, 4. endlesshue, 5. AnnieDesign

Good morning all... :)
So if you were in Edinburgh this weekend you would have had to be a die hard festival fan to brave all that rain and take in some of the (cold and soggy) fun... It really was miserable out there and as I am certainly no die hard fan I made my own fun around here... Well, amongst the usual housework, grocery shopping and dog walking (thrilling, I know!) there was wine, a few good films, a spot of crochet (as well as pulling some ideas together for something I have been procrastinating about for so long!), oh and a yummy Sunday roast dinner... Yorkshire puddings and gravy, oh how I have missed you!

Anyhoo, with the lack of sunshine around here you guys have come to my rescue again with all your fabulous submissions to 'all colours in' Flickr pool. You all must have sensed my need for bold sunny yellows and oranges because there have been so many added this weekend! This is just a tiny selection of all the pretty pictures I had to choose from this morning, but if you go check out the first few pages of the pool you will find the rest... :)

Wishing you all a great Monday... !
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

14 comments

  1. Totally sweet finds but special mention to that pretty pink vase with gorgeous painted flowers, love it most of all, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning and happy Monday!

    know all about the grey you experienced this weekend, as shades of it are colouring my day starting this morning... quite cold, rainy & cloudy here, still somehow nicely fresh... do no mind that much as it's warm and cozy in here, but then sunshine always makes our naturally coloured ambience look brighter & happier!



    Instead I'm colouring my Monday happier thank's to your bright pops of coulour, lovely as always :)

    Sending some sunshine all over to you & Spanner {borrowed from Greece ;)}

    Love,
    Iro, xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like a little burst of yellow, good for the soul. :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pics and colors! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear it's been so gloomy and grey... Loving these gorgeous happy snaps though :) K

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely blog Emma, so much inspiration, will definitely be back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your flickr pool is such a treasure! Thanks for bringing us samplings. I so enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Emma,

    Such bright and colourful photo's! They cheer up and dark and rainy evening in Holland. Love your crocheted flowers!

    Happy evening,

    Madelief

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you ladies, for all your lovely comments... we have a wee bit of sunshine amongst the grey clouds today, so it's not all bad... :)

    @ Posie Patchwork ~ that wee flowery vase belongs to the lovely Jeska of 'lobster and swan'... if you love that you will love her blog too ~ http://blog.lobsterandswan.com/

    @ Madelief ~ Thank you so much for your kind words but these adorable crocheted flowers belong to the lovely Annie of AnnieDesign. If you click the image it will take you to her original photo, otherwise you can see all the flowers she creates in her Etsy shop here ~ http://www.etsy.com/shop/anniedesign

    Have a lovely day everyone... :)
    Emma, x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Emma,
    thank you so much for including my silk necklace with all these amazing finds, I feel so honored and happy!
    have a great and sunny week :-)
    Aleka

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Lovely Emma
    I hope you are keeping well and happy and please excuse my invading your lovely blog :)
    I am writing to tell you about my fantastic giveaway of 10 lovely 100g balls of Stylecraft Special yarn to celebrate opening my little etsy shop.
    Please see my blog at http://millicentjames.blogspot.com/
    if you wish to keep this quiet that is fine by me - and if you wish to share the news that would be the best :)

    Thank you and best wishes

    Susan Potter

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a lovely work .. i like it so much ..

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful pics and inspiration... you are always a great source for that! xo amy

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma