colour your monday happy...

multitrecce by Artoleria summerflowers1 by Emma Varnam untitled by Amir Kuckovic Bedroom by Smilerynker weekend flowers by rainingsheep

Image credits: 1. Artoleria, 2. Emma Varnam, 3. Amir Kuckovic, 4. Smilerynker, 5. rainingsheep

Happy Monday, I hope you guys had a fabulous weekend... !?
We made the most of the summer again with picnics by the river, walks along the beach and a lovely fish'n'chip supper in the park... Not so many pictures taken this time though, just because I wanted to switch off a wee bit and not be thinking 'ooh, that would make a lovely blog post!' every time I saw something pretty... you know what I mean... !?

Anyhoo, today I am being drawn to these hot red and cool blue picks from our fabulous 'all colours in' Flickr pool. I spied most of them up on the front page this morning and thought they looked great together... I always love fresh flower arrangements and Smilerynker's bedroom pic is just fabulous. Those braided headbands look so cute and I am always a sucker for rainy day bokeh, or really any kind of bokeh shots like this... !

Thank you to everyone for your submissions to 'all colours in', you guys are such an inspiration... !

I hope everyone has a great day,
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

5 comments

  1. Happy to be in your lovely blog! :) a wonderful monday to you!
    :)Katia ***

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful word! Bokeh :) First time I've ever come across it and I'm loving it - thanks Emma!
    Great selection. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that bedroom - this really has coloured my Monday happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello,
    what a great plankit


    greatings send you Conny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely finds :) Artoleria's headbands are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma