shoptalk : a wee snippet

Forever flower garlands and Petite flower garlands | Emma Lamb

Good morning! I am having a very quiet couple of hours all to myself as the wee man is off getting a spiffy, short new hairdo for the summer! Not that we're having much sun at the moment, but despite all the rain it is still mighty warm and quite unpleasant when you're wearing a fur coat, Spanner has been so grumpy this last week! I am so hoping his new 'do' will cheer him up again and we can have our playful wee cuddle buddy back... :)

Anyhoo, before he comes home I wanted to drop in and show you a wee snippet of what I have been working on lately...


Wee flower charms | Emma Lamb
Hilda and Esme, Forever flower garlands | Emma Lamb
Forever flower garlands and Petite flower garlands | Emma Lamb

This wee collection was for a wholesale order I packed up and shipped out yesterday... They are off to a brand new wee studio, workshop and marketplace in the heart of Brisbane called 'Piece Together'. It looks like a fab wee venue and I so wish I could visit myself! Have any of you guys been by or taken a workshop class there... !?

I've also been pottering on a whole other bunch of new wee flower charms, garlands and pin cushions that will be popping up in the shop over the coming days. As always, stay tuned to my Facebook page for the updates.

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

19 comments

  1. I love these garlands, they look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spy with my little eye...wee bits of Free Spirits 'Weekend' fabric? I still have to put my little piece to use, it's so scrummy. These are all very lovely!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy your posts even though I do not always leave a comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh soo gorgeous and dainty, and travelling such a long way, you must be exited! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the branch mobile, pretty, pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Emma...I have escaped the 9 - 5 today for some me time and enjoying keeping you company whilst I create in my spare room..the hook is having a rest whilst I stitch a "Prairie Pup" for my goddaughter..it's from a great little book "Sew me, love me". "Beatnik Bob" has the look of your wee man about him..thanks for feeding the creative juices and sharing your flowery delights....till the next wonderful Wednesday. Anya :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the flower garlands, they would look lovely strung up in a bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Emma, these are so lovely! Especially like the garlandy ones on the branch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so pretty Emma! I feel the urge to grab hook and yarn and create one of my own! Will you be selling these on etsy?

    ReplyDelete
  10. que delicados tus trabajos!! me encantan!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Emma just finding your delightful blog via Decor8.I have to add myself your list of fans :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So scrummy. It's because of people like you that I am now so totally addicted to crochet! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is super sweet decoration ! Love it ! Can't wait for a crochet season to start :), we have a super hot summer here and I can't touch crochet or knitting till i feel autumn air..it's just my wired seasonal illness, now I'm collecting projects :)Thank so much for the inspiration, my kids will try to make something similar, they started crocheting and insist on making millions of flowers, that would be a perfect use for that :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma