art & illustration : lucius art

My Dog is Cooler Than Your Dog by Lucius Art | Emma Lamb

Hi guys! So I didn't get round to organising the promised photos as I wanted to today, I ended up going off on another tangent as I so often do! But in the light of my last wee post I figured I just had to share this print from Lucius Art over on Etsy...


Of course I am completely biased and would think that about my wee Spanner! As would any dog owner about their own gorgeous wee pup! If you're also like me with a man in your household, then this next print might be quite appropriate too...

Pants are Overrated by Lucius Art | Emma Lamb

Yeah, and we're not talking trousers here are we!?!?

See you guys tomorrow!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

2 comments

  1. Along the lines of "pants are overrated", I always liked, "Down with pants, up with kilts"... it makes me giggle every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! They are FABULOUS! Great finds Emma. Kx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma