colour your monday happy...

vintage blue . light white by E L K Bay leading round to the caves by endlesshue Swatching... by One Flew Over... untitled by Liucija Diskoteka Stitcher's palette by jillyspoon

Image credits: 1. E L K, 2. Liucija Diskoteka, 3. One Flew Over..., 4. endlesshue, 5. jillyspoon

Happy Monday my dears, I hope you all had a great weekend... !?
I had quite a quiet one pottering about my wee studio, doing a spot of tidying and rearranging while finishing up a large order. It felt good to get some quality time to myself in my own wee world and I'll update you later in the week with some pictures of what I have been up to... :)

Back to this Monday morning and I am loving all these bold cobalt blue shades from our fabulous Flickr pool 'all colours in'... and really, I couldn't think of a more perfect combination of crafty images and beautiful sea views. So lovely... :)

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

9 comments

  1. What beautiful pictures - I really love the spools of thread and don't you want to swim in that sea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely indeed, especially those reels of cotton. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, really love these Emma, just right up my street!!
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing colours this Monday Emma! Totally my kind.

    Have a wonderful new week,
    love Maaike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color palette!!! Love the cobalt blues!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice. I do like a spot of cobalt blue every now and then. I just wish the grey weather would allow more for the brights of this season.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty pictures, they really compliment eachother despite the fact that they're so different! Thanks for posting them! x Lily

    http://lilygetscrafty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. swoon ..this makes me really very happy ...what perfect sea veiws

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma