colour your monday happy...

IMG_5584 by bountifully Bedroom by itchinstitchin / Amanda Wytas-Ackermann Cross Stitch Detail by One Flew Over... plate collection by Memi Rose Viola by cocopie

Image credits: 1. bountifully, 2. itchinstitchin, 3. One Flew Over..., 4. Memi Rose, 5. cocopie

Happy, happy Monday my lovelies... :)
I must admit I am not quite ready to start this working week, especially so while the sun is still blazing in that beautiful blue sky up there! We have had the most wonderful summery weekend here in Edinburgh and I feel so much happier for it... :) I would so love to drop everything today and play in the sunshine just a wee bit longer, but there is too much to be done... So I am shaking my leg, shifting my butt into gear, putting my nose to the grindstone and getting on with the job!

Oh, and remember to call into 'all colours in' to see this wee selection of lovely images and lots more colourful, crafty, summery loveliness... :)

Wishing you all a fabulous day and a great 4th July to all my American friends... :)
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

7 comments

  1. I know how you feel. I'm at work and it's a lovely sunny day today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet little cotton reels :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted you to know you get an "A" for great photography!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you my lovelies... :)

    Sabii Wabii ~ I must point out that these lovely images are now mine, they are from some incrediby talented people who submitted their images to a Flickr group I host called 'all colours in'... the links are in the post above if you would like to see more... :)

    Emma, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the VIOLA "ETAIN" is my FAVORITE!!!
    To bad the BUNNIES around here LOVE them TOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! Thanks for including my bedroom. I too don't want to work today ..not while this sun is shining.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma